About Our Coaches
Our International Coaching Federation (ACC-ICF) and Martha Beck certified coaches, Barb Brunzell and Steph Kelly are trained in a variety of modalities to help their clients through the space between where they are and where they want to be.
Using a playful approach as a gateway to empowerment, they will work with you to tug at the threads of truth and unravel any limiting beliefs standing in the way of your best life.
Their toolkit includes:
- Martha Beck Methodologies
- Internal Family Systems Therapy (Ifs)
- Acceptance And Commitment Therapy
- Byron Katie’s – The Work
- Yoga Psychology
- Mindful Self-Compassion
- Creative Visualization
- Core Shamanism
…and much more.
Why Work With A Coach?
Coaching is for anyone who seeks personal or professional growth, with a genuine commitment to self-discovery and positive change.
Coaching may be for you, if you’re looking to:
- Establish new habits to support your health goals
- Unknot the snarl of limiting beliefs keeping you bound in place
- Prevent and recover from burnout using self-care and boundary skills
- Understand and befriend your inner critics, so they work with you, not against you
- Use self-compassion skills to stop the procrastination/avoidance cycle
- Stop perfectionism paralysis
- Say goodbye to self-sabotage
- Give up your penchant for people-pleasing
- Learn to be vulnerable and connect authentically with yourself and others
- Stop playing it safe and keeping yourself small
- Claim your truth and own your power, instead of hiding it away in shame
- Know your self-worth
- Connect with your body and learn to use it as a compass
- Nurture your intuition and grow self-trust
- Stop numbing your pain, so you can feel your joy
- Increase your discomfort tolerance
- Embody practices to help you rinse through challenging emotions
- Release fear and embrace your authentic self
- Open up to spiritual exploration and its ability to empower
- Explore your growth edge and manage transition
- Learn dream and scheme and live with purpose
- Embrace curiosity and discover the power of play
Coaching may not be the ideal fit for individuals resistant to active engagement in self-reflection and goal-setting. Those seeking quick fixes may find coaching less effective. Additionally, clients seeking therapeutic interventions for deep-seated emotional issues might not fully benefit from coaching.
What Is Coaching?
Coaching is a collaborative and goal-oriented partnership between a coach and an individual, focused on fostering personal and professional development. Rooted in conversation, active listening, and powerful questioning, coaching empowers individuals to explore their aspirations, identify obstacles, and implement strategies to achieve specific goals.
Our coaches use a holistic approach; working with mind, body, and spirit.
Unlike therapy, which often delves into the past to address emotional issues, coaching primarily concentrates on the present and future, helping clients gain clarity, build self-awareness, and unlock their full potential.
30- Minute Discovery Session (Virtual, phone or in-person) – Complimentary
60-Minute Coaching Session (Virtual, phone or in-person) – $155+HST
90-Minute Coaching Session (Virtual, phone or in-person) – $230+HST
If you are looking to add a few more tools to your toolkit or join a community primed to support you on your journey, please check out our workshops and empowerment circles HERE.
For those looking to explore how spirituality can play a role in your healing and evolution, we offer:
Harner Shamanic Counseling ™
What is Shamanic Counseling?
Harner Shamanic Counseling ™ as taught through The Foundation for Shamanic Studies was originated by anthropologist, educator and author, Michael Harner. It is based upon core shamanism. This methodology allows shamanic counselors to work with clients to become practitioners of divinatory shamanism themselves; learning how to navigate non-ordinary reality and co-create with spirit for the highest good. To learn more about Shamanic Counseling and the packages offered tap HERE.
Shamanic Counseling Fees & Packages
Six Session Shamanic Counseling Package, Weekly 90-Minute Sessions $1150+ HST
60-Minute Shamanic Counseling Follow Up Session – $155 + HST
90-Minute Shamanic Counseling Follow Up Session – $230 + HST
Services – Certified Coaching
Want to learn more about our coaches, their training, experience and individual areas of expertise? Click on each picture below to review each bio.